Department of Nursing
Features of the Department
- Students learn knowledge, skills and attitude of nursing under instruction of instructors with extensive clinical experience.
- We aim at a 100% success in the nurse national qualification examination.
- Career options include becoming a “public health nurse” or a “school nurse.”
To Realize the Dream of Becoming a Nurse, One Must Acquire the Ability to Work with Confidence.
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, Department of Nursing, Professor, Michiko Takizawa
There are patients whose life has been significantly impacted due to sickness or injury. Aside from their physical issues, they might also be experiencing mental turmoil as a result of their condition, not being able to convey their feelings as they would in normal circumstances. What is thus required of nurses is to truly make an effort to understand each of their patients, not only through their medical knowledge but also through the ability to observe, and the ability, attitude and confidence to handle situations proactively for their patients. I worked as a nurse for 25 years, and I want to everything to my utmost ability to develop nurses that have all these skills.
- TOP:Related Faculties
- Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
- Department of Economics
- Department of Business Administration
- Faculty of Humanities
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Japanese History and Cultural Studies
- Faculty of Bioenvironmental Sciences
- Department of Bioscience and Biotechnology
- Department of Bioenvironmental Design
- Department of Agriculture and Food Technology
- Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences and Disorders
- Department of Health and Sports Sciences
- International Students Entrance Examination